Come join Intuit’s ProConnect Group as Senior SW Development Manager, leading an innovative team comprising software engineers and machine learning engineers. You will lead an engineering charter that pioneers machine learning solutions for automated document extraction and analysis. You will partner with data scientists, platform teams to build production-ready systems on a tech stack consisting of Java AWS, Kubernetes, Python Flask, ReactJS Microservices and Cassandra. You will bring your past leadership experience to develop and coach teams through ambiguity and help teams do the best work of their lives.
How you will lead:
- Develop, build, test, and operate customer-facing products that meet availability, performance, quality, and security service level agreements.
- Create an innovative environment that brings out the best ideas from all engineers through empowerment, embracing new ideas, removing roadblocks, and facilitating fast decisions.
- Build a high-performing team by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Provide technical leadership across multiple teams, by understanding key technologies deeply enough to help guide product and technology strategy.
- Working cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: Product Management, Experience Design, different product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Drive balance in the long and short term, between Customer adoption and accumulation of Technical Debt.