Meltano is an open source DataOps platform that brings together best-in-class open source tools and technologies for the data lifecycle, including the Singer standard for data integration and its library of over 200 connectors, dbt for transformation, Airflow for orchestration, and soon Superset for visualization. It simplifies configuration, deployment, and monitoring, and lets data teams benefit from DevOps best practices such as version control, code review, and CI/CD.
Built on Open Source, Meltano works alongside its community of over 1400 data professionals at startups, global enterprises, and consultancies to build the next generation of data infrastructure and support a large ecosystem of open source connectors. There are thousands of active Meltano projects in use today by organizations such as Netlify and GitLab.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited PTO (and regular reminders to take it!)
- Professional Development Support and Budget
- Remote Working
- Reimbursable coworking fees and external office space
- Budget for Office equipment and workspace supplies
- Team Offsites
- Access to world class founders, investors and mentors
- Work transparently
Our values are: