This role is on the Fundraise team within our Corporations Business Unit. We are the flagship product of Carta and we provide Equity Plan Management for Private and Public companies. Today, we manage upwards of 1 trillion of equity!
The Fundraise team is a collaborative and passionate group of professionals that includes product managers, engineers, designers, customer support and sales. We’re united by a common mission to create more owners and simplify equity management. We place a high premium on experimentation and validated learning and we focus on being values and mission-driven, not didactic or prescriptive.
The Problems You’ll Solve
As an engineer on the Fundraise Team, you will be responsible for delivering quality, tested software for early stage startup fundraising including SAFEs (Simple Agreement for Future Equity) and ConvertibleNotes. Early stage startups in the pre-seed, seed, and Series A can raise SAFEs which are a type of convertible debt which generally converts on the next fundraising round.
- Architecting complex SaaS products end-to-end
- Partner with business stakeholders to solve meaningful problems for our customers
- Actively contribute to improving our development processes, providing mentorship to team members, and driving adoption of new technologies
- Test-driven development (TDD), high levels of code coverage and automation
- Peer code review
- Measuring results of system changes through metrics, both in speed and value to the business
The Impact You’ll Have
- Working on the biggest organization at Carta
- Help to bring the highest revenue of the company
- Will create solutions to be used for our biggest audience
- Create leverage for companies by building tools to empower them managing their equity plans, stock positioning, and capitalization table