Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration.
- Be part of the core Elixir development team working on our Tax Engine expert system.
- You will be expected to learn and excel at the implementation and optimization of AI algorithms for Automated Reasoning and Knowledge Graphs.
- Be involved in important product decisions and work closely with the whole team to deliver top-notch Apps.
- Be active in our internal open source communities, and be an ambassador for Elixir within the company.
- Collaborate with teammates to resolve service interruptions and high-impact defects; manage on-call rotations.
- You will help us to maintain a Team-First approach for collaboration within the development team in making the best decisions to build and scale our core set of services.
Our team is looking for someone who is pragmatic, applies the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems, and who enjoys working in an agile environment.